Submission Deadline is closed.
Created in Powerpoint using A0 size (118 x 84cm) or ratio 16:9
- Saved as both PDF and PNG. The PNG file must be less than 2MB.
- For Students Only: Get creative! All students are eligible for the $500 Best Poster Award.
- July 20, 1:00 -2:00 PM Pacific Time
- July 21, 8:00 – 9:00 AM Pacific Time
- July 22, 8:00 – 9:00 AM Pacific Time
- July 23 8:00 – 9:00 AM Pacific Time
What is Spatial.Chat?
Welcome to CRYO2021 new interactive poster presentations with Spatial.Chat! We are very excited to provide our delegates with an opportunity for real time conversation using cutting edge software mimicing spacial awareness for a digital world.
After registration, delegates will recieve an email with the CRYO2021 Spatial.Chat link. Upon signing into Spatial.Chat, delegates will create an avatar for themselves. As you move your avatar around our Virtual Poster Hall, you’ll fade into and out of conversations.
Participates will have the opportunity to break out into additional Networking Rooms or tour the Virtual Exhibition Hall.
Spatial.Chat is optimized for Google Chrome – please do not use other web browsers such as Firefox, Edge, or Safari.
Hints & Tips
- Information on how to join the Poster sessions will be emailed to registrants the day before the meeting and available in Whova
- Please mute your microphone (bottom of screen) before entering a space and when not actively talking
- View the room list on the left side of the screen and click on the room you’d like to enter
- Upon entering a room, use the +/- buttons in the bottom right-hand corner (or you mouse scroll-wheel) to zoom out and view the entire room
- You can only hear the people that are near you, so it is important for you to be near the poster presenter so you can hear them
Need a clearer look at what to expect? Follow Professor Newtoff as she explains how the Maryland Collegiate STEM Conference used Spatial.Chat. You can expect similar interactions at CRYO2021.